Corporate & Business Retreats
Our breathtaking 2.5 acre Harrison Lake waterfront location, complete with a private beach, dock, propane Barbecues, and fire pit is located in a most unique and natural setting is in a most unique natural setting perfect for hosting your corporate or business retreats.
The facility with its clean contemporary architectural design and open concept kitchen / living areas, is the perfect environment for your team to connect and develop new strategies.
Located a two minute drive from the Village of Harrison Hot Springs; the Lodge on Harrison Lake is on the south end of the Southern Coast Mountains of Canada.
The Lodge on Harrison Lake is close to two International airports:
-90 minute drive from Vancouver International Airport
-45 minute drive from Abbotsford Airport
Contact us if your special event needs a wonderful meal, snacks, coffee or tea. We would be delighted to set this up for your team.
Team Building Activities & Add-Ons:
- Boat Tours
- Campfire package
The Lodge on Harrison Lake has up to 15 separate sleeping rooms and up to 18 individual beds. An additional 3 sleeping cots can be set up.
- There are three suites each with a queen size bed
- One wheelchair-accessible suite with a king-size bed (that can be split into 2 twin XL beds).
- Main Residence Area has 5 bedrooms ( 2 each with a king bed that can be split as 2 twin XL beds, 2 each with a queen bed) and a separate room with a double bed.
- There is another room on the main level that can accommodate 1 sleeping cot, and 1 additional sleeping cot can be set up in the downstairs open area.
- Separate Carriage House has 1 king bed that can be split into 2 twin XL beds, 1 regular queen bed, and 1 queen murphy bed. 1 additional sleeping cot can be set up in the downstairs open area.
- Cabin #1 offers the perfect accommodation for your getaway, featuring two bedrooms, each furnished with a comfortable queen-size bed.
- Book your stay at Cabin #2 and experience the comfort and versatility of our one-bedroom cabin with a queen-size bed. The living area also offers a pull-out couch.
Each of the 4 suites has a bar fridge, microwave, kettle, Keurig beverage machine, and dishes.
Whether you choose to stay in our Main Residence, Carriage House, or one of our cozy Cabins, you’ll enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped kitchen, eating bar and table, a comfortable living area, and the luxury of your own barbecue.