Harrison Lake is a very large body of water. Always remember safety first. It is easy to get lost when kayaking or boating. The lake is 60 km (37.2 mi.) long and 9 km (5.58 mi.) wide in spots. Harrison Lake is great to swim in throughout June, July, August and September. The lake is glacier fed and is subject to sudden and sometimes strong winds. Please be prepared; what you need to know when boating, paddle boarding, canoeing etc:
- Its best that you stay close to shore
- Watch the weather
- Paddle with at least two or three boats
- Always wear a PFD
- Make sure you understand water safety in cold lakes.
Paddle Boards & Kayaking
Best Kayak excursions
- The Lodge to Harrison Mills – A great canoe/kayak trip is to paddle from our lodge west down the Harrison River to Harrison Mills. This is an amazing trip, especially in October and November when 1000’s of Bald Eagles are around. You will need to make arrangments for a pick up car in Harrison Mills.
- Paddling the lake – As long as you stay close to shore, and plan properly the lake can be paddled. You will put in at the lodge, heading left will lead you to the village and heading right will lead you to Greenpoint.
Floating Water park
Harrison has introduced a giant water park located on the main strip of Harrison Hot Springs.
This floating fun park offers safe adventure and fun for the entire family.
Sandpiper Golf Club
Set along the emerald waters of the Harrison River, this 18 hole, full service golf course makes for a memorable round of golf. For a layout of the course please visit their website.
Phone: 1-877-796-1001 for tee times
Sasquatch Mountain Resort
Sasquatch Mountain Resort
Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow shoeing, Tubing; find amazing Winter activities at Sasquatch Mountain Resort. Located 25 minutes from Harrison Hot Springs.
Visit the website
20955 Hemlock Valley Rd,
Agassiz, BC V0M 1A1
Bridal Falls Waterpark
Waterslides and fun for the whole family, with no stairs for you to worry about! Our family oriented facilities make for the perfect day of fun in the sun (and the water) for you, your family and your friends. Located 15 minutes from The Lodge on Harrison Lake.
53790 Popkum Road South
Rosedale BC, V0X 1X1
Kilby Historic Site
Museum in Harrison Mills. A fascinating look at BC rural life and history. Take a refreshing step back in time. Located 15 minutes from The Lodge on Harrison Lake
215 Kilby Road, Harrison Mills, BC
A straight line of tunnels were built through it which are known now as the Othello Tunnels. There are spectacular viewing opportunities available on the trail, through the tunnels and on the bridges. This park highlights the Kettle Valley Railway grade that passes through the canyon and 5 tunnels which were built in 1914. Located 15 minutes from The Lodge on Harrison Lake. Be sure to stop at the Blue Moose Cafe before or after visiting the tunnels. Located in the beautiful town of Hope, BC, bordered by the mighty Fraser River and breathtaking mountains.