Corporate & Business Retreats
Our breathtaking 2.5 acre Harrison Lake waterfront location complete with private beach, dock, propane Barbecues, and fire pits is in a most unique natural setting for hosting your corporate or business retreats.
The facility with its clean contemporary architectural design and open concept kitchen / living areas is a perfect environment for your team to connect and develop new strategies.
Located a two minute drive from the Village if Harrison Hot Springs; the Lodge on Harrison Lake is on the south end of the LARGEST LAKE in the Southern Coast Mountains of Canada.
The Lodge on Harrison Lake is close to two International airports:
-90 minute drive from Vancouver International Airport
-45 minute drive from Abbotsford Airports
Contact us if your special event needs a wonderful meal, snacks, coffee or tea. We would be delighted to set this up for your team.
Team Building Activities & Add-Ons:
- Boat Tours
- Float Plane Tours
- Campfire package
- ATV Tours
The Lodge on Harrison Lake has up to 12 separate sleeping rooms and up to 16 individual beds. An additional 3 sleeping cots could be set up.
- There are three suites each with a queen size bed
- One wheelchair accessible suite with a king size bed (that can be split as 2 twin XL beds).
- Main Residence Area has 4 bedrooms ( 2 each with King bed that can be split as 2 twin XL beds, 2 each with a queen bed) and a separate room with 1 pullout couch.
- There is a another room on the main level that can accommodate 1 sleeping cot, and 1 additional sleeping cot could be setup in downstairs open area.
- Separate Carriage House has 1 King bed that can be split as 2 Twin XL beds, 1 regular Queen bed , and 1 Queen Murphy Bed. 1 additional sleeping cot could be set up in downstairs open area.
Each of the 4 suites have a bar fridge, microwave, kettle, Kuerig beverage machine, and dishes.
Main Residence and Carriage House each have fully equipped kitchen with fridge, stove, eating bar and table / living area. Each has its own Barbeque.